Products and services
Fried Glutinous Rice Cake Stuffed with Bean Paste:
Matcha powder 3G Glutinous rice flour 70g Corn starch 20g Sugar 25g Milk 120g Butter 10g Popcorn filling glutinous rice flour 20g Powdered sugar 20g Clean water 100g
1. Sift the powder of cassava material into the basin.
2. Add milk and stir to form a non granular liquid.
3. Put it into the microwave oven for about 3 minutes, open it every 1 minute, and there is no flowing liquid.
4. When cooked, add butter, knead until the butter is completely absorbed by the glutinous rice ball, wrap it with plastic wrap and let it cool for standby.
5. Mix glutinous rice powder, Matcha powder and powdered sugar, add water and stir evenly. Cook over low heat and stir at the same time, so as not to paste the bottom. Cook until it is thick and lift it in a flag shape.
6. Put a little glutinous rice flour into the plate and put it into the microwave for 1 minute to make mature flour.
7. Take 30g cassava and stick a little dry powder and roll it into a circle. 8. Dig up a spoonful of explosive filling, wrap it like a steamed stuffed bun, and stick a little cooked powder on the roll to prevent sticking.
Address: No. 388, heting street, Qingshanhu street, Lin'an District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang