Products and services
400g white chocolate 125ml light cream 25g butter 2 tsp Matcha (for early use) 2 tsp Matcha (for later decoration)
1. Cut the white chocolate into small pieces (try to break it a little).
2. Cut the butter into small pieces.
3. Light cream is heated to near boiling.
4. Remove the pot from the stove, add the white chocolate twice while it is hot and stir well.
5. Sift in 2 teaspoons Matcha and stir well.
6. Pour it into the container, wipe it flat and put it in the refrigerator for 4 ~ 5 hours.
7. Dry the knife after soaking in hot water (it will be easier to cut) and take out the chocolate and cut it into pieces.
8. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons Matcha powder on it
Address: No. 388, heting street, Qingshanhu street, Lin'an District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang